Saturday, April 30, 2011
Girls
OK. So it's normal to like girls. Even though someone has a crush, that doesn't mean they need to date them. Dating is for when you're out of college. I have vowed to myself to live up to that. Eighth grade is way to young of an age to be going out and yet half of them have a "girlfriend/boyfriend". I'd say one in every 6 relationships are serious. Everybody else just does it to be popular and say they have a gf/bf. Also, about 80% of eighth graders only date because the person is hot/athletic. I hate it. The only times I have ever had anything related to this was one time in sixth grade a desperate girl asked me to dance at a dance and in eighth grade a girl told me another girl liked me so I looked at her and she denied it. This happened about 3 months ago. It was a relatively popular girl that I had never suspected would do that. No one can ever like me because I am not good looking, popular, or that athletic and those girls who do care for intelligence realize they are too young to be dating. But after this girl told me this, it was like my whole life changed. I have never felt that way before. Every morning I had a reason to look good. Even though I would never date her, part of me wants to like her. I try to impress her everyday and were in the same lunch, gym, and science. She doesn't live far from me so I even run past her house to impress her. She's very athletic. She's also in track with me and she was one of the main reasons I joined track. No girl can ever like me and she denied it and I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment