Friday, April 29, 2011

Attention to all Middle Schoolers

I am a thirteen year old in 8th grade. I don't like anyone who dates at this age. They need to wake up and open their eyes. Dating puts way too much stress on them. Wouldn't you rather be doing something like playing video games instead of crying over your gf/bf breaking up with you. IT'S SO STUPID!!!! Dating isn't gonna go on your college application. At my school, kids obsess too much about dating. One of my friends and I came up with a word for kids who pay no attention to school, basically live with their friends, stress out about dating, stress out about who's friends with who, don't do homework, only talk about video games (like Black Ops) with their friends (boys), or gossip about random stuff (girls), and don't give a care about what their future will bring them. We call these people "tools" for no reason in particular. They just take so much stufff for granted like how our universe was formed or how our lives would change if comets Shoemaker-Levy 9 crashed into the Earth and a whole bunch of other stuff that they think is BS and doesn't effect them so they don't care. I'm fine with other kids having crushes on other kids (I don't have crushes because I think I'm too young). If you are what I call a "tool", this is your wakeup call. I know what it's like to be a thirteen year old, but I'm just a little more mature than most other people. Every 6th grader that I know (I know a lot of 6th graders) has a girlfriend. I'm not afraid to tell other people this, either. I'm in Boy Scouts and one time on a campout late at night around the campfire and we were playing Truth or Dare. One of the sophomores asked me how many girlfriends I had and I straight up said zero and told him why

No comments:

Post a Comment